A friend reminded me today that I hadn’t written in a week.
We are getting packed up and ready to attend my 10 year class reunion.
Make that my 30th…just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
My heart’s all a twitter and I can’t spend a lot of time spell checking
and formatting so I am going to express what I am loving these sunny
Please feel free to leave me a few or a dozen of what you are loving as well.
A little boomerang love is always nice!
In no particular order here is
July’s love list…
- endless hours on the patio
- San Pellegrino with lemon and lime…refreshingly nice
- simply our old pooch’s attempts to remain a puppy
- playing the game Farkle…the best sure-fire way to produce laughter
- Ruby Jewel
- periwinkle painted toe nails
- the sweetness of Courtney making Caleb his own personal road trip cd
- the prayers of friends
- a dress at just the right time
- Caleb’s morning reading material
- A visit from thankfully safe and sound Colorado friends
- the book of Jonah helping me examine when I am prone to run
- the consistently deeply satisfying gift of peace
- the promise of long gazes into my parent’s faces for the next five days
- embracing the time to reminisce with those who share the history of my youth
What are you loving?