Today I am grateful for…
- Surgery that was achieved the least invasive way
- Saltines…they really do help with nausea…most of the time
- Medicine…for obvious reasons
- Family that left everything in their lives to come and care for me and my family
- Cards and heartfelt gifts from loved ones
- Meals…that nourish both the body and the soul
- A husband that has more than shouldered the extra load without a complaint…and never ceases to remember to fill my cup literally with ice water or coffee…I married really well.
- My children’s sweet faces as they ask how I am doing…one daughter that broke down in tears when she saw my four “boo-boo’s” and my little guy that just wants to really hug his mommy…soon very soon.
- My ever-increasingly noisy snoring dog Hazel that wants to lay as close to my bedside as possible.
- All of us missing going to church yesterday…I think we have found a home…that feels really good.
- Prayers…from those I know and those I don’t…such a precious gift.
- The Father who oversees it all…
I am forever grateful!